Aug. 19, 2016 By Hannah Wulkan
Pho Bang, a Vietnamese restaurant located at 82-90 Broadway, caught fire Wednesday and has been closed since.
The FDNY received a 911 call about the blaze at 9:34 a.m., and the fire was under control by 10:11 a.m, according to a FDNY spokesman. He added that one firefighter sustained a minor injury, and was transported to a local hospital.
The FDNY did not know the extent of the damage to the property, and calls to the business went unanswered.
The fire was sparked in the ductwork of the restaurant.
Pho Bang is a chain restaurant with three locations in the city, two in Queens and one in Manhattan.
It is unclear when the restaurant will reopen.