You are reading

Corona Woman, 41, Missing Since Last Week: NYPD

Stephanie Roberts (via DCPI)

Dec. 17, 2018  By Meghan Sackman

Police are searching for a Corona woman who has been missing since last Thursday.

Stephanie Roberts, 41, was last seen inside her home near 101st Street and Northern Boulevard at around 5 p.m. on Dec. 13, police say.

She is still missing as of press time, according to an NYPD spokesperson.

Roberts is described as black, 5 feet 7 inches tall, about 180 pounds, with brown eyes, short black hair, and missing her front tooth.

She was last seen wearing gray sweatpants, a gray sweatshirt, and purple Nike sneakers.

Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477)

email the author:

One Comment

Click for Comments 

Leave a Comment
Reply to this Comment

All comments are subject to moderation before being posted.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recent News

Crunching the Queens crime numbers: grand larcenies down across borough, rapes halved in the north, robberies decrease in the south

Apr. 17, 2024 By Ethan Marshall

The number of grand larcenies across Queens was down during the 28-day period from March 18 to April 14, compared to the same period of time last year, according to the latest crime stats released by the NYPD Monday. At the same time, rapes and robberies decreased significantly in northern and southern Queens, respectively.

Cop injured by glass bottle thrown from 7 train station on Roosevelt Avenue: NYPD

An on-duty NYPD police officer was injured while standing on a foot post when he was struck by a glass bottle that was thrown from the 103rd Street-Corona Plaza, 7 train station above Roosevelt Avenue early Monday morning.

Police from the 110th Precinct in Elmhurst reported that the officer was in uniform standing in front of 103-28 Roosevelt Ave. just before 2 a.m., when a man threw the bottle from the Flushing-bound platform. It struck the officer’s head, causing a laceration and a concussion.